Anyway to cancel contract and resign new one with same phone number?
Robert95z

Here's what I want to do.

I want to get a new phone and get on the Edge program. Im a new customer as of Dec, 2013. I dont quality for edge because I cant upgrade until Dec 2015. I also dont qualify for early edge.

Is it possible to add a edge line to my plan, port my existing number to it, thus cancelling my old contract. I dont mind paying the ETF.

I've talked to numerous people from Verizon and I keep getting different answers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyway to cancel contract and resign new one with same phone number?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Anyway to cancel contract and resign new one with same phone number?
B33
Legend

Well it sounds like money spending is no issue correct me if I'm wrong..  if its not why not mess with ETF's just shoot past and pay full retail for the Device you want if your account Qualifies for it   Try  Service billing)   service bill to the account It help to do it after your bill cycles then you can either put the full amount of the phones cost on the bill or split the cost and pay part of it and the rest of the cost when your monthly bill comes & when buying a phone at full retail you don't have to pay the upgrade fee..

Hope this Helps  b33

0 Likes