Why has everything... EVERYTHING!!!!!!! unfortunately stopped working? Unfortunate my butt.
blacksilk

Hey so my phone is totally unusable because the second I unlock it, a black box pops up and says unfortunately homescreen has stopped. If I hit ok another box will pop up instantly saying this or that app has stopped. One thing is acore. ???  And on and on so that there is always a black box saying another thing has stopped!!!! I can't do anything but reboot which doesn't help. I can't go into any settings or do anything. NOTHING!!!!! Just hit ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok to all these darn boxes. I can't even power off (and leave it off, not reboot) because I can't touch 'power off' because of the BLACK BOXES!!!!!!! It worked fine last night, but first thing this morning... it was doing this. On the bright side, I found out my phone can do screenshots because one black box says screenshots aren't working Smiley Happy

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why has everything... EVERYTHING!!!!!!! unfortunately stopped working? Unfortunate my butt.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

blacksilk, sorry your phone has gone off on it's own program like that. Let's get that working for you again. Try placing the device in Safe Mode using the alternate method: http://vz.to/1i7GyGQ . Does the problem persist in Safe Mode? You stated the problem began on the 18th. Had you done anything different with the phone in the preceding 2 to 3 days? If you had downloaded an app for example, we can uninstall and retest. Let us know, we are here to help.

Brian P_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport