Is it possible to add more data to a prepaid plan before the current allowance is used up?
TSchlottman
Enthusiast - Level 1

My data is nearly used up and I will b eon the road when it is completely used up.  I would like to add more now so that I do not have to pull off the road to login and add more data to my plan.  The website is very poorly designed and of it is possible to do this I can't find where it is.  Please do not tell me to call the CS line like you have everyone else who has asked similar questions.  If so please state that this is the only way to add more data to a plan/account as I don't have the availability to sit on hold for 40 minutes...  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is it possible to add more data to a prepaid plan before the current data allowance is used up?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TSchlottman, we want that process to be as easy as possible for you. Happy to provide direction on how to change your plan. To change your minutes, text or data: Go to the Change Minutes, Text or Data page in My Verizon. If you have multiple lines on your account with separate plans, select the plan you’d you like to make a change to, and click Next. Select the data plan you’d like to have and click Next at the bottom of the page. Select the date when you want your changes to take effect and click Next. Review your changes and click Submit Changes.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to add more data to a prepaid plan before the current data allowance is used up?
Not applicable

Um yes that's the whole point of the new plans.

0 Likes
TSchlottman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why did you even bother to reply if you are not actually answering how to add more data to the plan?  I need to know how to add more data before the the current data plan is used up...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TSchlottman, we want that process to be as easy as possible for you. Happy to provide direction on how to change your plan. To change your minutes, text or data: Go to the Change Minutes, Text or Data page in My Verizon. If you have multiple lines on your account with separate plans, select the plan you’d you like to make a change to, and click Next. Select the data plan you’d like to have and click Next at the bottom of the page. Select the date when you want your changes to take effect and click Next. Review your changes and click Submit Changes.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes