I have 4 Bars, LTE is connected, But iPhone no data or VERY slow data
mcrutchf

Hi, I have an iphone 5s.  I have chatted and reached out to verizon about 8 times because weirdly my phone will have signal, show its connected to LTE. but data won't work.  If i turn LTE off- the phone works fine.  I've reset the phone, got a replacement sim card and am having the same issue. 

today, data is working but its so slow... It's slower than 3G.  I actually tested this by loading a youtube video LOL.  The weird part is my coworker has a samsung galaxy s4... and is not having the same issue.  IS this a known issue with iPhones?

I have a replacement phone on the way; but what could cause this?  I have had this phone for just under 2 months and havent had any accidents or dropped it.

Labels (2)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: I have 4 Bars, LTE is connected, But iPhone no data or VERY slow data
jstuart83

I came up on your post, I too am experiencing the same thing.  I got the new iPhone 5s on SAT and today I started having no connection issues but the phone would say I have 3 to 4 bars of signal.  I ran speed test one minute I would have 67 ping and 12MB download then it would drop to .02MB and 100 ping in the same spot in the room. I can restart the device and it will run well for about 2 min then it craps out.  I have the unlimited data package and my droid phone never had this problem Im thinking of taking this thing back.

0 Likes
NevaBeMC
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue , phone replacement didn't help , I was getting LTE in this location previously

0 Likes
Not applicable

Go into an Apple Store and let them troubleshoot the problems.

It is better than trying to get Verizon to fix your devices.

Good Luck

0 Likes