Re: Does anyone at Customer Service know what is going on?
rcschnoor
Legend

What doesn't make sense? They said the BOGO is not eligible on an Edge plan, so yes you would have to pay for both phones on the Edge plan.

0 Likes
skiahh

I'm not seeing the fine print that says it's only for the 2YR contract, so that's what doesn't make sense.  I'm sure it's there, I'm just not finding it.

What about buying a device outright, then?  I guess if it says 2 year contract required, not for this option, either?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

What about it? To be eligible for a BOGO offer, you must have 2 lines eligible for a discounted upgrade. Both lines must enter into a 2 yr contract. With Edge, there is no 2 yr contract. If you purchase a phone outright(i.e. full retail price up front), there is no 2 yr contract. The BOGO is not available on Edge, purchasing outright, or entering into the device payment plan. You must make the purchase at the discounted rate and enter into a 2 yr contract on each of the lines you are using with the BOGO.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Untitled-1.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd be happy to help provide clarity! If both lines are eligible and you head into an Edge agreement there would be a per month fee on each of the lines for their particular devices. If you're currently on the More Everything plan, you would see an additional discount for participating in Edge. http://vz.to/1lwOwRQ

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
YooperChick
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to know how almost half of my data allowance is being used when nobody is even at home to use it. My bill states that on April 10th, 2.2 gb was used at 3:40pm and there is no way!!! This is the second month in 3 that this has happened...I too, am going to find a different provider as this is ridiculous....never even received a response the last time I complained...

legrena
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is it possible that you have apps running in the background that are consuming part of your plan?

0 Likes
DisappointedInVerizo1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, after all these comments, it is great to see that Verizon CS consistently toes the company line and refuses to provide quality customer service to anyone.  Exactly what I'm looking for in a mobile provider.  Great work Verizon....looks like it is time for a change.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brandy0725, We truly want to help you get the device that you want! If your standard upgrade is not available, then we can look into the Device Payment option http://vz.to/ZILXBT or Early Edge. Both of these options would allow you to get the phone you want, when you want it. We would need to verify if your account qualifies for either option. Please send us a private message by follow us and then we will follow you back. We look forward to resolving your device concerns.

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
YooperChick
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is nothing running. I checked and this is a desktop computer.

Sherry Salter

0 Likes