Youtube App not playing videos, Browser not playing videos NO information on what's going on. Are you blocking my access to youtube?
zettaichi

I've been trying for the last month to watch videos in you tube, but unless is very early in the morning I can't seen to get a constant access to youtube via app or brownser. This leads me to believe that Verizon is blocking the access to youtube.

Can anyone explain this behavior?

0 Likes
Re: Youtube App not playing videos, Browser not playing videos NO information on what's going on. Are you blocking my access to youtube?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using a You Tube app, (one came preinstalled on my phone) or using the browser to go to youTube.com?

Google Inc. - Android Apps on Google Play- I use the YouTube app here; it works well.

0 Likes
Re: Youtube App not playing videos, Browser not playing videos NO information on what's going on. Are you blocking my access to youtube?
zettaichi

I'm trying to use both and non works.

App start to try to load a video (commercials) and there is no network usage as if it was disconnected.

I tried the browser just to have the same situation. and yet I check my email and other sites right after and no problems getting connected.

I'm pretty sure this is an issue with Verizon blocking the access. if it was a device problem I would have connection issues all the time in any app and other sites.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Zettaichi,

We want you to be happy with your services! Does this issue occur at the same time everyday? Do you receive a specific error message when the video does not play? Have the videos ever worked properly in this location?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
zettaichi

No error messages, however it happens always starting at 8 am and it wont be usable again until right about 6am next day.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

zettaichi,

Hmm, that's odd let's get to the bottom of this! Please follow me and send me a direct message to get this resolved. http://vz.to/1fbIKzK

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes