Trouble sending text
stgeorge7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having trouble sending text messages, one time it works the next it say can't send message Try again. The only way it sends is if I power down the phone and re type the message. To much work just to send a quick text to someone. Any trouble shooting tips I can do to fix this would be great.

I have a Nokia Lumia 928

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trouble sending text
jules2012

I also have been having that issue. I recently had a replacement phone issued (within the last 3 weeks). I thought it was a faulty replacement phone, but maybe not. I also send texts to people who don't get them til hours later, one across my street, one a couple miles away, one in the next city, and one in the next state. Weird how there is variety in the texts that are not sent.

I agree with the frustration of powering down just to send a quick text.

Cant help you on the fixing, but with appreciate some advice.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stgeorge7, lets get those text messages flowing! How long has this issue been going on for? Please check to see if there's any new software updates by going to Settings>Phone Update>Check for Updates, and keep us posted!

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Megladon7

I am having the same problem along with many others but is seem this is not being addressed. Its not the sim card, its not the OS or rom, It must me be the network? Or maybe its Verizon trying to hurt people on rooted phones? Don't know? Thoughts?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Meglandon7,

Let's get these messages back up and running! Are you having trouble with certain numbers or carriers? Did you install an alternative software on your phone? When did this start? To confirm do you have the Nokia Lumia 928?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes