Re: KitKat Update
snatale42
Enthusiast - Level 3

(Discussion of moderation removed as required by the Terms of Service) I just recently came back to VZW because my wife get a pretty descent discount, already regretting it. Kinda forgot about the VZ mindset. That was the biggest thing Ieft for last time, that, and paying way too much.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

If your other carrier was so great why did you leave? Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.

0 Likes
snatale42
Enthusiast - Level 3

As much as I hate to quote myself " I just recently came back to VZW because my wife get a pretty descent discount" I also don't remember talking about how my old carrier was "so great" Can you please point out where I said that, I must have missed it.

Not applicable

All carriers give a discount not just Verizon. You never state what your current issue with Verizon is.

0 Likes
snatale42
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ah, No they don't. My wifes company has Discounts with VZ and AT&T, My job has discounts with AT&T. My Old job had discounts with Sprint. Not all carriers offer EVERYBODY discounts. Only people who they have enough business with. I've discussed what my issues were, (Discussion of moderation removed as required by the Terms of Service) so it's pointless. I'll be glad to discuss my issues on a forums that isn't doctor'd by VZ if you like.

0 Likes
johnembe
Enthusiast - Level 3

Duplicate post - please see:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/816280

0 Likes
lando13
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you want 4.4 for the S4 then sign this petition here on the site:

Petition for KitKat on S4, Note 3, LG G2 (4.4 update)

Also, we need to take this fight social - check out how we are going to do that:

Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 4.4 Update (KitKat)

bearone21
Legend

different vendors