Losing Signal strength in home
tufa4311

My signal strength in my house has suddenly dropped down to 1 bar and many times to no bars. I am also getting all my calls dropped while in the house and if a call goes through it always gets dropped unless I'm by the window or on the balcony.

This all just started a week ago and prior to that I had no problems at all.

0 Likes
Re: Signal strength in home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this signal issue tufa4311!

It appears that something in the area is now causing structural interference. Let's reprogram your phone and see if this improves signal. To reprogram please call *228>option 1>power off/on at the end of the call. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Losing Signal strength in home
Photomom12
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in the woods and have never had good service unless you stand on the couch or lean over the kitchen sink lol. With each phone service gets worse? Doesn't make sense. My hubby got a 4G and it has the worst service so far. We never have problems when we drive to town but we are just in one of those spots I guess?

0 Likes
Re: Losing Signal strength in home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Photomom12,

We don't want anyone getting hurt while standing on the couch to get service! What kind of device do you have? What zip code is your home in? I would love to review the area to see what is going on. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes