Why can't I make calls after a factory reset?
HoneyBooBear

Why when i reset my phone, while i had minutes on it, it now won't let me text or call??, It's roaming 24/7 and it acts as if i had no minutes left on it when i see my account online still says i have 3 days until my minutes expire. I'm mad and this needs fixed!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC FACTORY RESET!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you dial *228, option 1 to reprogram the phone to the Verizon Wireless network after the reset?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you dial *228, option 1 to reprogram the phone to the Verizon Wireless network after the reset?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HoneyBooBear - Sorry to hear about your phone not working properly, and not giving you access to your minutes. Ann154 provided a great tip to try and help get your Rhyme back up and running. Did this help?

Also, try holding down the power button for 10 seconds, until your phone shuts off on its own. This may help get your phone to reconnect to service if the *228 did not help.

Keep us posted! Thank you HoneyBooBear, and Ann154!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes