Re: Wi-fi issue after 4.3 update
JGG2
Enthusiast - Level 3

What a joke...again.  No, a wireless experience is primarily about the OS.  If the OS doesn't work, as is the case with 4.3, the experience is a failure. 

And don't try to placate us with messages like these.  It only inflames the situation and reminds me how badly I want a Google Nexus phone so as to extricate myself from the OS and bloatware nightmares from Verizon and Samsung.

Related to your comment about making announcements via your news site:

• Your news site is a bunch of marketing fluff within which I would never be able to find any announcement of substance if I tried.
  • Thank you so much for letting me know that there are no specifics available currently on the news site.  Very helpful and informative.  At least gives me a heads-up not to waste my time visiting the site for any useful information.

Otherwise, hope everyone has a great day.

0 Likes
nurse4life

I saw a post about the same problem because I was having issues with my wifi connection also. Try downloading the wifi manager by kostya vasilyev in the google play store. I have downloaded it and so far my wif has had no problems.

0 Likes
mdxdx
Enthusiast - Level 2

I never encountered so many issues as I have with Samsung.  The s4 is my first Samsung device, and last, and have had several replacements for issues.  And every one of them had the wifi issue along with other serious issues. I think Verizon should have done a little more testing on this device before releasing it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@mdxdx,

Being able to connect to WiFi is a great way to help manage your data usage, so I definitely understand the importance of having it work properly. Let's get to the bottom of this once and for all.

What specific issues are you having with the WiFi connection? Are you experiencing these same challenges with all WiFi connections or is it only happening with a specific WiFi?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes