Galaxy S4 will not turn on, wont charge either less than 2 months old
taloke2745

Last night I put my Galaxy S4 on the charger.  This morning it is dead.  It will not even start to turn on, no noise, no screen, nothing.  It will not charge either.  I am using the charger that came with it.  Tried taking the battery out and holding down the power button, that didn't work either.  Have tried charging via the wall outlet and the computer USB, neither work.  This phone is less than two months old what could be wrong?  It has not been dropped or gotten wet ever.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S4 will not turn on, wont charge either less than 2 months old
bearone21
Legend

usb isn't a good way to charge, try another outlet.

0 Likes
Galaxy S4 will not turn on, wont charge either less than 2 months old
taloke2745
It turns out it is a hardware malfunction.  Verizon is replacing my phone with a new one, still under warranty so at no cost to me.
0 Likes
James425
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just saw your post and I'm happy Verizon is replacing your phone - I had a hardware problem also (Camera)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

taloke2745, it's our goal to ensure that you have a properly working device. As a reflection of our commitment to you, we provide a one year manufacturer warranty which covers your current device for hardware malfunctions. Thanks for keeping us posted and let us know if you need any additional assistance. We're here for you.

Lasina_H
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes