Re: How to 'Renew' a discount for my company affiliation?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

YCB, we want you to take advantage of every benefit offered on our network. Proof of employment must be submitted in order to validate you current employment status to continue receiving your discount. A copy of your check stub or validating your employment through your work e-mail address are the two forms of acceptable employment validation available to you. I apologize that our leadership team is unable to make any exception to extend the corporate discount without this verification. Thanks for reaching out to us. I hope that this information is helpful to you.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Not applicable

As a real estate agent you can validate using a commission statement and your real estate id

0 Likes
Not applicable

Being in real estate you can use like corina stated a Commission statement as well as you license its actually more preferred. Smiley Happy Good luck

0 Likes
YCB

It is now the third week in February, and since my original post in October, I still have not received my employee discount after renewing -- I have submitted my check stub, as well as a copy of my employee badge which has my employee ID on it -- which a representative said would suffice when she sent me an email.

My discount is still showing under the lower percentage under one of my employers. Verizon has not modified that to the higher percentage that my other employer offers ( 8% versus 15%) -- four months ago, after I provided the requested documentation, they said it would take up to 2 billing cycles to show up as being changed to the 15%.....not the case.

Why is this process being delayed -- is the higher discount being 'overlooked' or 'forgotten' in order to keep the discount at the lower percentage?  There seems to be no problem when it comes to precise numbers charged on my Verizon bill, but this employee discount seems to keep 'slipping by.'   Could I have a reason provided for this constant problem?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@YCB,

Let's get to the bottom of this and see why your employee discount has not been updated correctly. Four months is definitely way too long and I truly understand your frustration.

In order to further assist with your employee discount I will need to access and review your account. Please follow me, JohnB_VZW, and send me a direct message. I am sure we can get this resolved once and for all.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

and 

0 Likes
pzjagd1
Contributor - Level 3

I get paid by electronic deposit, so no check to copy. Verizon accepted my pay "statement". I understand you don't have a copy of your check, but surely you have some type of statement that shows gross, net, deductions, payer id, ect.

0 Likes
joseph880

I am trying to validate my Departmebt of /education/*UFT discount I am having problems cane you help.  My email is [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service],  My phone number is [Edited for Privacy],

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes