How long will it take for my device to trigger an update?
Tim_B
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yesterday, I did a factory reset on my 928.  I had to do the reset because I changed my Microsoft account.  I had the Lumia Black update and everything was running fine.  After the reset I noticed a list off apps that wouldn't update.  Turns out they are all part of the Black update.  I checked my software version  and saw that it was no longer showing Lumia Black.  Since then, I have done several manual checks for update availability and my phone says it is up to date.  Does anybody know how long it will take for my phone to trigger the update, or do I have an issue?

Thanks for any info

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Factory Reset and Lumia updates
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Tim_B

We definitely want to make sure you have the latest software update! The new update was recently released and is rolled out in stages. When your device is sent the update again, you will be notified on your device and able to download right away. In the mean time, you can reach out to Nokia directly to check if there are any ways to update your software manually! They can be reached at (888) 665-4228.

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Factory Reset and Lumia updates
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Tim_B

We definitely want to make sure you have the latest software update! The new update was recently released and is rolled out in stages. When your device is sent the update again, you will be notified on your device and able to download right away. In the mean time, you can reach out to Nokia directly to check if there are any ways to update your software manually! They can be reached at (888) 665-4228.

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes