Re: HomeFusion
vittorio88
Enthusiast - Level 2

Static NAT is for assigning static IP's to devices on your network. NOTE: it is only useful if you paid verizon $500 for this service.

0 Likes
vittorio88
Enthusiast - Level 2

For starters, "bridge-mode" usually refers to a particular protocol for PPPoE which is usually only useful for using a DSL router/modem/switch as a modem instead of a router/modem/switch. There is NO bridge mode for Homefusion because it doesn't use PPPoE to dial a connection. It connects automatically on startup.

Now, if you want to use your own router there is a different way.

You need to set a static IP on your own router on the WAN side to 192.168.1.2

You need to configure the homefusion to point to 192.168.1.2 for DMZ.

You need to disable the HBA firewall.

I also enabled Dyndns on the homefusion HBA to get a correct public IP address for my hostname.

You can configure the cantenna (HBA) through the router (HBR). What you need to do is disable the HBA's firewall (My Network>LTE Edit Connection> Settings> Disable Fiewall) and enable DMZ pointing to 192.168.1.2.

Good luck!

0 Likes
WebMan

SIP ALG?  I thought that setting is reserved for voLTE.  I love my HF system, just on the base that it works like a charm.  I never see below 20 megs on WiFi, and the speeds are about 45-50 megs hard wired.  Where I live, I have Charter Communications, and Verizon DSL.  So, this was a cool alternative.  Only thing that I had a problem with is customer service not knowing about the HF "data only" plan.

0 Likes
parastrike

Sorry to bump this thread, but i need help any you can't PM anyone that isn't your "friend". I was not able to get your bridge instructions to work on my secondary router, and I could really use some help.

0 Likes
Paulbee7

The ping times are great.  Between 50 and 100 ms!! 

0 Likes
Paulbee7

I went from the mifi hotspot to the homefusion with no installation fee or equipment fee.  Just recently added to phones to the account.  My homefusion was $60 a month for 10 gbs.  Now that I have a share everything plan, it has gone down to $20 a month for the homefusion plan but with an additional $106 equipment charge.  Going to call Verizon about this equipment charge.  I better not have to pay this charge every month!!

0 Likes
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

Its better than sat hell anything is.

0 Likes