lost pictures on a blackberry curve 9330 any ideas?
neonknight

can anyone help me my phone froze up tonite while online later after the phone was rebooted i noticed the pictures were gone from the phone. any ideas on retrieving them?

0 Likes
Re: lost pictures on a blackberry curve 9330 any ideas?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Were the pics stored on an SD card or on the phone's internal memory?  If they were on an SD card, try removing and reinserting to see if they will show up once the card is re-detected.  If they still don't show up, try reading the card via your computer and transfer the pics to your computer for safekeeping.

If the photos were stored on  the phone's internal memory, try restarting the phone  again.  Are ALL pictures gone?  Is ther a photo gallery of any sort still there?

0 Likes
Re: lost pictures on a blackberry curve 9330 any ideas?
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

This is one reason I have google + as as it backs up my photos for me daily usually within a couple of from taking if not sooner. Also I post all my pictures on facebook so that is another way I always have my pictures as I know how precious pictures as its parts of your life you like to look back on. Hope you did one of those ideas and can get them. If not then they may be gone. I wish you luck as I have lost many photos on blackberrys and that is why I have an android now.

0 Likes