data on/off
pk41467

I assume it's Verizon's way to make sure we use as much data and have to pay more... I miss the short cut key to Mobile Data on the toggle.  Anyway to get it back?

Also- Verizon...this is one more complaint about the update and battery drain.  SO wish I had known all the troubles before updating today!

0 Likes
Re: data on/off
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

On the toggle? Do you mean the notification bar? If it isn't there, it can be easily added back.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

If you don't trust Verizon then why be a customers. Seriously do you think there is this big conspiracy to rip you off? The phone isn't made by Verizon and neither is the OS and Verizon doesn't have anything to do with either.

0 Likes
MySIII
Contributor - Level 2

pk41467 wrote:

I assume it's Verizon's way to make sure we use as much data and have to pay more... I miss the short cut key to Mobile Data on the toggle.  Anyway to get it back?

Also- Verizon...this is one more complaint about the update and battery drain.  SO wish I had known all the troubles before updating today!

Pull down the notification bar, and to the right/top of the screen are 2 icons, the gear wheel(settings) and next to that is a 4 square(kinda) the 4th square are 2 arrows, if you click on that, it will open up all of your short cuts.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You also should be able to reorder the icons so that the mobile data icon appears in your notification bar. without having to use the overflow menu.

0 Likes
susy09
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much this worked! I was going nuts!

0 Likes