Re: "Device is not provisioned for carrier billing"?
lockmanpaul

I am having the same problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your having the same issue lockmanpaul. You can also send a private message so that we can take a closer look at your account. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

KinquanaH_VZw
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

and 

sng79
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am, as well as a slew of other people, are having this issue.  Why isn't there a fix across the board?  Is following you the only way to attempt to get it fixed?  I went to the verizon store, called verizon, contacted billtomobile and no one has an answer....

I don't have any blocks or restrictions, I have not reached my monthly spending limit.  My account is in good standing, my account is a personal account and is not prepaid.  I have removed the battery and sim card, turned off wi-fi, uninstalled and reinstalled google play, my software is up to date...

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking the time to follow up, sng79. How long has this issue been present? Have you ever been able to partake in Google carrier billing?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sng79
Enthusiast - Level 2

The last time I used Google carrier billing successfully was in August 2013.  Since then, I've had a replacement phone in October 2013, I use the same SIM card.  Latest software update to Android 4.3 was installed sometime between December 25-28.  I attempted to get a FREE song/album on January 1 or 2 and wasn't able to.  Attempted to make purchases several times after that to see if it would work and it did not.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sng79,

Consider this issue a thing of the past because we're going to work on getting you back up and running. May I ask if you're registered for My Verizon? Also, have you added any sort of blocks to your line? And this is just for a regular consumer account and not a business account, correct? We want to isolate the issue as best we can and provide steps to help.

EvanO_VZW

0 Likes
sng79
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes as stated in my original post I have no blocks. My account is personal

non-business, up to date and is not prepaid. I am registered for my Verizon

hence being able to post to this forum.

On Jan 12, 2014 12:11 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional details sng79. I'm sure this is beyond frustrating at this point. Since everything on your account is set up how it should be, you can reach out to Google Play at 888-654-6494 so they can assist with this bill-to-mobile issue.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
RWilliams28164

I'm having the very same issue while trying to rent a video on Google Play.  I previously rented Google Play content many months ago and billed to my VZW account without a problem.  Phone is a Motorola Droid RAZR M running Android 4.1.2.  I checked My Verizon.  Billing is up to date on a personal non-business account and I have no blocks on my services.  The only change to my account I can recall was a new phone number and change of billing address after a relocation in July 2013.

0 Likes