How do I send photos from a PC to a Verizon iPhone?
IKe1517

I would like to send photos to an elderly person who has no PC but who has an iPhone with Verizon as its carrier. A friend of mine who had a Blackberry through Sprint had that possibility; he had an address like [Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] and the message would go directly to his Blackberry phone. Is there such a possibility with Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I send e-mail/photo from a PC to a Verizon iPhone whose owner has no PC?
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

If they have an iPhone, why not just send it to their email address? (which is what you would do it they had a PC)

Alternately, if you know their phone number, you can send it to 10digitphonenumber@vzwpix.com

Note that the BlackBerry example you gave is an instance of that user having a BlackBerry email address on their BlackBerry.  Not really applicable to someone with an iPhone. If they had a BlackBerry on Verizon, they might have a corresponding Verizon email address, but not with an iPhone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I send e-mail/photo from a PC to a Verizon iPhone whose owner has no PC?
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

If they have an iPhone, why not just send it to their email address? (which is what you would do it they had a PC)

Alternately, if you know their phone number, you can send it to 10digitphonenumber@vzwpix.com

Note that the BlackBerry example you gave is an instance of that user having a BlackBerry email address on their BlackBerry.  Not really applicable to someone with an iPhone. If they had a BlackBerry on Verizon, they might have a corresponding Verizon email address, but not with an iPhone.

0 Likes
IKe1517

Many thanks! The <mailto:10digitphonenumber@vzwpix.com>

10digitphonenumber@vzwpix.com was exactly what I was looking for. I cannot

use an e-mail address because the recipient, being an elderly lady, does not

use a computer. Thanks again!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

File size matters. It has to be under 1000kb of them to get it.

0 Likes