please help
travisty

i have an older lg phone with out a camera and everytime some one sends me a picture message it tells me to visit vzw.com/pix-flix-message and when i got to that it tells me that page is no longer available so i want to make it so all my messages are sent to my email. so my question is how do i get set up so all my messages go to my email? its really frusterating

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: please help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Travisty,

Picture messages are important! Your phone is receiving the text message per it is not able to accept the picture message being sent. VZW stores the picture online via MyVerizon so that you can view the picture http://vz.to/1c3NshH. There is no way to send picture message notifications to your email.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Travisty,

Picture messages are important! Your phone is receiving the text message per it is not able to accept the picture message being sent. VZW stores the picture online via MyVerizon so that you can view the picture http://vz.to/1c3NshH. There is no way to send picture message notifications to your email.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
AbiRose214
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem as Travisty and I wasn't able to access my picture messages using that web address.  It just gives a demo and tells you how to get it, #1 being have a picture and video-message enabled phone.  I just spent an hour at a Verizon store (and they couldn't help me) and the website had us running in circles.  I go to My Verizon: My Messaging (view all): Online Album: Manage Your Album and  I keep getting a message that I don't have an active account and to activate my free account.  I have "activated" it multiple times and the guy helping me at the Verizon store did the same.  I'm getting so frustrated with the website that it's making me want to get rid of my phone entirely!

0 Likes