Verizon extended the contract on both lines after using 1 upgrade
Amer87

So I just noticed this. When I wanted to upgrade my S3 to an S4, I was not eligible for an upgrade. However I have 3 lines on the account and one of the lines was eligible for an upgrade. I used up that upgrade to upgrade my S3 to the S4. Looking in my Verizon, they extended the contract of my line and the line that I used the upgrade from. In the past, this is not how the upgrade work. How can I get this fixed or did something change? They should NOT extend the contract and reset my upgrade on 2 lines by upgrading 1 phone.

I used the Cosmos upgrade onto my line which is now the S4. As you can see they are couple days apart on contract and I only used 1 upgrade. I am really confused why Verizon would do this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon extended the contract on both lines after using 1 upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure your lines are corrected Amer87 because we know how important upgrading is for our customers. Yes, you're correct! If  you took the upgrade for one line to be used for a line that wasn't eligible the other line, the line who is actually using the phone should still be eligible to upgrade. Have you spoke with us about this issue yet? If so, what information was given to you? If not,  you can send us a private message with some additional details and we can review  your account further.

Amer87, direct messages and private discussions show up in the Communications streams of only the people you send them to.

To send a direct message, hover over the members Avatar & click "Follow" once you are following someone the member must in turn "Follow" you before you can begin to send private or direct messages back and forth between each other.

Once you and the member are following each other you can click Create > Direct Message or hover over the person's name in the Activity stream and click Direct Message. After the message is sent, the receiver will see it in their Communications stream. From there, the other person can respond directly to you.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Amer87

I hit follow, still awaiting approval.

0 Likes