How do I become Account Manager?
doctorcatfish

On the Verizon Wireless website, it has a lot of things restricted to me because I am not the account manager. I don't know who the account manager is and why I am only an account member. Is it because my phone is prepaid? I would like to do things such as switch devices, but I do not want the hassle of going all the way to a Verizon store or calling them. I want to be able to manage my account with the website but it says I'm not the manager. I don't think I have any sort of family phone connections on here.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I become Account Manager?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's correct. Since your account is prepaid, you are an account member only.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's correct. Since your account is prepaid, you are an account member only.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

kfcrouse

well how do you upgrade to a monthly plan from a prepaid

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

kfcrouse wrote:

well how do you upgrade to a monthly plan from a prepaid

I would suggest checking the space for similar discussions on this topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi kfcrouse,

Let's get your prepaid service ported to a postpaid service pronto! You can go from prepaid to post paid if you visit a Verizon Wireless store http://bit.ly/3SdsA or by calling our prepaid customer service by dialing *611.

0 Likes