iPhone 5s LTE Issues. Apple Problem??
Pnhtricey
Contributor - Level 1

First I had the iPhone 5 and I was having LTE issues, returned it and they gave me another phone; still was having issues and then they changed the SIM card. Now I have since then returned that iPhone 5 in my 14 day window and got the 5s when it hit the shelves. I am back to having the same LTE problems. I went to the Verizon store today and all they did was reset the network settings. Big whoop. I could have done that myself without coming into the store. That only made my LTE disappear for hours and my phone was stuck on 3G. Do I need to take my phone to Apple in order to get some help with my LTE problems?

I live in Hawaii and I do not expect full LTE capabilities at work due to all the military equipment around but when I'm at home or a friend's house, my LTE is pretty crappy, it takes forever to load pages or load information when I am in an app. My LTE worked fine at work actually when I had the S4. Not sure if this is an iPhone thing or what but please someone assist. Why does my LTE only work in certain places?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5s LTE Issues. Apple Problem??
Pnhtricey
Contributor - Level 1

BTW whenever I DO have LTE, it's always one bar.....and of course when I take it into Verizon store, it magically works great in there -_-. So it gets frustrating even more to explain to them that it's not working properly in my opinion.

0 Likes
hschurr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem.  I live in LA.  Iphone 4s was way better.  My LTE is non-existent.  It only shows 3G.  Seems to be an issue with a lot of people.  I basically get full bars and 3G, or 1 bar and LTE.  Smiley Sad

Pnhtricey
Contributor - Level 1

I'm going to be moving to Los Angeles this month so I am not looking forward to having LTE again. I definitely miss my 4S, the size and weight was perfect now I have this feather weight phone.

0 Likes