Re: Galaxy S4 Active???
7slomo7
Enthusiast - Level 1

The downside:   When doing a little research on the active, I discovered some negative differences from the original. The first being the camera. Being able to shoot photos underwater is awesome for me as a fisherman, however; they downgraded the camera from 13mp to 8. This is not an upgrade from the majority of phones. Secondly, they have covered the Active's screen with Gorilla Glass. However, they downgraded the quality of the screen from a Super AMOLED to a LCD display. Maybe a couple deal-breakers for some?

0 Likes
dafrizzy

I'm here to voice my desire for the S4 Active as well!  I've been with Verizon for well over 10 years and have always promoted the company for having the best coverage, especially is some of the more rural areas.  I've been off contract now for a few months anticipating when an announcement will be made. Though with every month the temptation to go to AT&T for this device gets stronger and stronger. There was a time when VZ had the pick of the litter when it came to new devices, but this is just not the case any more and it is rather frustrating!!

0 Likes
YogaSlackerSam

This is a joke.... Can you switch the guts of the vzw s4 with the s4 active?  Vzw has a good system but I think it maybe time to switch after 14 years.

0 Likes