Re: Galaxy S4 missing Wifi Icon in Notification Panel
Intocable
Contributor - Level 2

>> comment deleted; discussions concerning rooting, jailbreaking, hacking, etc., are strictly prohibited

on this forum <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
ohreli

I use a 3rd party app available in the Google Play store called "Widgetsoid."  You  can customize a widget that will sit in the "Ongoing" section of your dropdown notification bar.  There you can put not only a wifi toggle butt shortcuts to almost any setting or application on your phone.  It works great!

0 Likes
acwisn

Resurrecting this thread. My wife and I just upgraded yesterday to Galaxy S4's with Verizon. While exploring our new toys we found that the notification panel on my wife's phone looks identical to the graphic gohan2010 posted (May 22 2:09PM), i.e. it's missing the Wi-Fi icon, but my S4 has the Wi-Fi icon. It's positioned 2nd row, 1st column, while the Airplane mode and all other icons are moved over one position to the right. Previous posters wrote off the missing icon as "typical verizon" and went to 3rd party widgets, but obviously Verizon can and did provide the icon on my S4. Anyone else have the Wi-Fi icon and/or figured out how to add it?

0 Likes