Re: iPhone 4 deleted all my Contacts!
nerylerhome
Enthusiast - Level 1

You can restore iPhone using the older backup copy to recover the contacts. It's very straightforward for the restoration. Simply follow these procedures:

1. Simply right-click on the device in iTunes and select "Restore from backup…"

2. You can then select the backup copy you want to restore. Once you select the correct backup copy, hit the "Restore" button and iTunes will restore your iPhone.

larzelererely
Enthusiast - Level 1

Make sure to keep a safe backup of your iPhone contacts using either iTunes in combination with Outlook on your PC or any number of third-party utilities. I usually use this:

http://software.bigbigsoft.com/iphone-recovery-mac

But there are others too. iCloud is not an option for me since it pushes data to the cloud and my company requires I keep all my iphone data offline for security reasons.

mentorsain
Enthusiast - Level 1

Aren't the contacts saved in the iTunes backup? It may not have all of them, but when you back up your phone I think if you restore from a previous backup then you could possibly retrive them. I may be wrong, but I read somewhere a long time ago that it was an option. Have you ever backed up; not sync'd but backed up?
Once you do that, grab those contacts  (if it works) and then restore from the latest backup.

Check this link it may help : http://www.video-converter-mac.org/recover-iphone-contacts/

vtpittsburg
Enthusiast - Level 1

this was exactly my problem thank you

0 Likes
beautijia
Enthusiast - Level 1

When you synchronize your iPhone with iTunes then it automatically create backup of all data. As you say that you deleted your backup by yourself, then it can not be recovered with any manual method. There are also some reason by which stored data is deleted or corrupted due to some problem like storage disk failure, system problem and many more. So if your data is important for you and you really want to know how to recover contacts from iPhone and create backup of your iPhone easily. I also use the iPhone Contact Recovery software for same problem and I successfully solved my problem. I hope this tool also solve your problem.