Can't text, call or check account
fogelman33

As of today (10/22/13) I can't text, call, or check my account. When I send a text message it says "Delivery Failed: (Service Not Available)"
I've tried calling someone, and the call doesn't go through, it just drops. When I call service numbers, like *611, it says that "Sorry, I'm having some technical difficulties"
I'm not sure what's going on,
I live in the 13492 area.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't text, call or check account
BeastlyArt

I'm having the same issues, on a Samsung Intensity Prepaid in 03801 area. I can't access my online account, make calls, or send texts. I'm dead in the water here.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you pay the bill?

If you have a 3G only phone, dial *228, option 1 to reprogram the phone to the Verizon Wireless network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Bonds3d

It's doing the same to me, and I live in 23222.  Is it just prepaid phones?  I can't even get through when using a landline phone.

0 Likes
BeastlyArt

I'm trying to pay my bill, but can't call the PMT #, or access my online account to add money. Dialing *228 was the only number that went through, but it didn't fix the issues of being able to access anything.

0 Likes
micahsmom

I am having the same issue and I live in the 06106 since I got up this morning nothing.

0 Likes
playableangel26

its doing the same to me i live in virginia 23805

0 Likes
DayTripper00

Same here...no service of any kind outside Buffalo, NY (716)  cannot even check account and cannot get thru to verizon on any of their numbers.  says "technical difficulty" and disconnects or says office isn"t open.

0 Likes
Jordan1776
Enthusiast - Level 2

My friends I am having the same problem and I have been having some VERY weird problems with my phone regarding creepy noises. And now I have not been able to send Texts or received calls. When I log into my verizon it says something about a rebate. Seems maybe something might have been hacked.

I am very tired of this stuff happening within the last few days, I hope Verizon fixes it or they have just lost a customer.

Hopefully someone gets back to me.

0 Likes
jaqkmq
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing on both of our phones.... HELP!  My husband is an on-call nurse and they have no way of contacting him at work.... this is calling us BIG $$$$   ..... we live in TN

0 Likes