Verizon Cloud: How do you turn it off?
anonymousinfinity

or better yet, how do you delete them? On smartphones.

I still need to sync mail, etc.

If Verizon is "listening to ... feedback" of your users (as the page for the app on Google Play claims) you'll issue a fix.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Cloud: How do you turn it off?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pdroehrig,

We want you to be able to fully enjoy you device with out all the alerts! You can disable the Verizon Cloud. Settings>App Manager> All> Verizon Cloud> Disable. Let us know if this helps.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
anonymousinfinity

... And because registering does not provide a User ID necessary for signing in, I don't know if I'll be able to provide any follow-up to this question.

If anyone can answer what is used for signing in that is a part of the registration process, that would be a big help.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you looked through your MyVerizon online to see it there is a way there to turn it off?  I don't use it myself so I don't know the steps.

Do you recall if you signed up for the commnity through your MyVerizon account or a community only ID?  When signing in through the community portal, you need to pick one or the other to sign in with your login info.  If it is tied to your MyVerizon account, then you can sign it with the same login information.  You can also check your community profile for your username information or sign out of the community and view your own post to see what is your community usename.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there anonymousinfinity,

The Verizon Cloud is a great application as it syncs multiple facets of your device to our Cloud storage.  If you ever need to activate an alternative device the Cloud will make it easier to restore information from your previous devices.

The application is one you download from the Google Play Store or Apples app store, depending on which phone you have so you can delete the application from your phone if you are not using it.

If you need help deleting the application, please provide the make and model of your device and I can provide steps.

NicholasB_VZW

0 Likes
pdroehrig

Can you please post the instructions here for deleting the application? I have the HTC One M8. I really don't like all the intrusive alerts, etc., so would like to uninstall the Verizon Cloud please.

Thanks

Paul

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pdroehrig,

We want you to be able to fully enjoy you device with out all the alerts! You can disable the Verizon Cloud. Settings>App Manager> All> Verizon Cloud> Disable. Let us know if this helps.

LindseyT_VZW

0 Likes