Problem getting the cloud to restore my contacts.
kirkbridge

I upgraded from a Droid 2 Global to an iPhone 4S.  I backed up the contacts successfully from the Droid using Backup Assistant, and can see them on My Verizon online with no issue.  The instructions from verizon said to register and download the Verizon Cloud app from the Apple App Store.  When I try to run the app, iget past the login, but after it asks me for my email address, it says it can't connect to my cloud now, and to try again later.  I've been trying this all day with no success.  Any advise would be appreciated.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Problem getting the cloud to restore my contacts.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear kirkbridge,

Good morning. I know how important it is to ensure all of your contacts are restored to your new phone. I will be happy to assist and ensure this is done correctly.

If you have backed up your contacts on your Droid 2Global via Backup Assistant and have already activated your iPhone 4s, you would simply download VZ Contact transfer from the Apple store. VZ contact transfer application has all the contacts you backed up from Backup Assistant. For directions on how to install VZ Contact transfer and restore your contacts click http://vz.to/1bASocp. If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us. Have a great day!

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes