How do I get my photos off my phone and on my computer?
Sarah12345

Need some help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I get my photos off my phone and on my computer?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Questions.

Which phone model?

Which OS on the computer?

Do you have the USB cable that came with the phone?

Help us help you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am here to help Sarah12345!  What model phone do you have?  I would like to provide you instructions specific to your model device.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mshomer56

a samsung 4g lte

0 Likes
mshomer56

need help

0 Likes
TechZen
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you have a USB cable that can connect your phone to your PC, then hereʻs what you do.  Turn on computer.  Log on. Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable.  One of two things will happen.  (1) an icon will appear on your computer labelled as a device, or removable media or (2) a screen which allows you to look at files located on your phone.  If the (1) appears, click on the icon, and look for folders.  I donʻt have a Samsung so you might have to open all the folders to find your pictures as Iʻm not sure what the label name of the folder should be.  If (2) appears, look for the option that says view files or something to that affect.  Just follow the onscreen direction and hopefully you can figure it out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks, mshomer56!
We have a few Samsung devices that are 4G LTE. If you can find the one you have, you can go to our support page
www.vzw.com/support and type in the name of your phone with transfer files to computer.
http://search.verizonwireless.com/?q=samsung%20transfer%20to%20computer
This will provide you with the steps for your specific device.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes