iPhone 5s ship date
TaraFH
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered an iPhone 5s 3:03am pacific time. Received an email with ship date of 9/24. I was wondering if this is the real shipping date?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5s ship date
JessieNicole
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been reading on here that the ship date is a "ship by date" and it means you will receive it by that date, so it will either be mailed over night on the 23rd, or mailed a few days in advance.

TaraFH
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Jessica!

I was hoping my ship date hadn't change.

0 Likes
JessieNicole
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I am super anxious to get my iphone as well:) My date is October 14th.. hoping for an earlier shipping date. You might get yours early, I belive the 9/24 date went to the first batch of iphones Smiley Happy Did you get the gold?

0 Likes
TaraFH
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I got the gold!! I'lllet you know when it arrives!

0 Likes
babonnell

I just ran my order number through the Verizon order status site and I there is now a FedEx Tracking Number listed as of 11:00 EST.  FedEx lists the item as "Picked Up" in Memphis, TN today (9/22) at 11:22AM EST.  The delivery is scheduled for Wed, 9/25 by 4:30PM.  I still have no email from Verizon regarding the shipment, however.

I ordered the 32GB gold version of the iPhone 5S.

0 Likes
TaraFH
Enthusiast - Level 2
Still no tracking number yet....
0 Likes
kittybean
Enthusiast - Level 2

me neither.

0 Likes
albertclee

Got tracking numbers tonight.  2-day shipping -- we got no option for faster shipping so I shouldn't expect more, but would have paid to get it sooner.

0 Likes
TaraFH
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ikr! I would be happy just to get my tracking number. C

0 Likes