Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Digital Secure is a one-stop suite of security and identity tools for your mobile devices and home computers. Protect your online connection and personal information with VPN, anti-malware and dark web monitoring, and get 24/7 access to Security Advisors.

Get free security and identity tools, plus advanced protection for as low as $5 per month— and your first month is on us.*

The Digital Secure app gives you:
• Safe Browsing (free): Stay safe from risky websites when you surf, shop and socialize in your browser.
• Antivirus Scan (free): Scan works continuously in the background to help protect from viruses, malware, ransomware and more.
• Wi-Fi Scan (free): Scan your Wi-Fi network to make sure it’s encrypted and your private information stays safer from prying eyes.
• Secure VPN (paid): Ensure your Wi-Fi connection is secure, your location is disguised and your personal information stays private.
• Identity Protection (paid): Get alerted if your personal information is found on the dark web.
• Security Advisor (paid): Chat with an expert 24/7 to get guidance, security tips and more.
It’s your digital world. Keep it yours. Download Digital Secure now.
For a detailed list of features, visit: https://www.verizon.com/digital-secure

*First month free for new customers. Thereafter, you will be billed $5 per month per line or $10 per month per account unless you cancel before promo period ends. Cancel anytime in My Verizon.
Updated on
Feb 29, 2024

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
This app may collect these data types
Personal info and Device or other IDs
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted

Ratings and reviews

Review by A Google user on December 6, 2018
A Google user
Older version. Now it's giving me notifications that the app is using to much battery and wanting to shut down apps. Please fix this. I was contacted by Google about this problem. They told me that they were going to have it fixed in the next update. I'll wait and see. Thank you for your quick response Google.
4 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Verizon Consumer Group
December 10, 2018
Hello Joe, thank you for the follow up! We are patiently waiting for Google's release to ease this frustration. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out directly. Safely Support Team
93K reviews
Dave Murrell
March 10, 2024
A real looser of an app. Secure wifi... JOKE! When it says you are secure it means you can't access the internet. Can't get more secure than that I guess. Thx VZ. Charge us to use an app for free that doesn't work and not even care if it works or not. 3/10/24 works a little better on newer versions. It does intermit just drop the VPN. Have Wi-Fi's added to safe networks but it keeps telling me they are safe & if I use them a lot, might want to add them to my safe networks.
23 people found this review helpful
Verizon Consumer Group
March 18, 2024
Hello Dave, please reach out to us at Digital-Secure-App-Support@Verizon.com and we would be happy to assist with troubleshooting your issue. Thank you. Your Digital Secure Support Team.
Stephen Smith
March 7, 2024
While I like the additional security, this app is driving me crazy. It is so needy. It dings all day long letting me know various apps are safe. What does it want, a pat on the head. Store it in a log I can look at if I open the app. Don't ding at me unless there's a problem!!! Fix this and I will up my star rating. Update, it is crashing apps and pops up alerts in the middle of gaming causing accidental clicks and my game to closing. Uninstallimg because this thing is annoying.
36 people found this review helpful
Lil Bean
February 20, 2024
I've had Verizon for 30 years, and I never had an issue with digita Secure. It is amazing! It always runs in the background to keep your stuff safe it is supposed to run in the background 24/7 it also looks for threats all the time. It protects wifi when surfing stops redirects, keeps data safe,and keeps your phone clean . Jusfollow the instructions it gives you. People want to uninstalle it, but honestly,it is not suggested with this day and age
82 people found this review helpful

What's new

Accessibility Fixes
Additional Bug Fixes