- CKK3 likes vzw-cstmr's reply Re: Cannot turn wifi on Galaxy S5
- Weth likes pherson's reply Re: Lost my LG Cosmos. can you recommend a *safe* online GPS phone-finder?
- Toni33 likes pigtails702's discussion Samsung Galaxy Note 5 "sim card not detected"
- pherson likes Weth's reply Re: my husband and I have been i costa rica for a few days and both our phones are in airplane mode. we did not get an international plan. we have not made any calls at all. someone was able to call me. How? In airplane mode our goal is no international c
- 7e18n1 likes Snn5's reply Re: My wireless contract ended 10 April. Late on the 9th the number was ported to Consumer Cellular - more affordable.
Ever since the most recent software update, my phone auto locks its self(this feature is turned off). While I am using it. It also attempts to turn off and shows the slide to turn off option. (This…
I Have been trying to figure out how to connect to my home security camera remotely through my 4G LTE Jetpack. My camera connects wirelessly to my Jetpack. I use Verizon on my iPhone 6s, and could…
My handsfree bluetooth was working in my 2013 Nissan Sentra until a few months ago, and then when I tried to use my phone in the car, the connection fails - why?
My Droid Razr was working great in my 2013 Nissan Sentra for handsfree Bluetooth use until several months ago, and then it wasn't. My car still shows Droid Razr as a connected device but the…
I turn it off a couple of hours and it cools down then when I use Facebook or my other applications for five or ten minutes it gets warm or hot what should I do ?
Matters MostLoad more items
The wifi feature cannot be turned on with my Galaxy s5 running lollipop. I have had this issue before and I solved it by doing a settings reset. This time I do not have the same luck. I have tried to…