My Turbo recently started giving no audible alerts when I rec'd a text and only a short start of ringtone with incoming calls. I chatted with cust svc, we put phone in safe mode and texts from rep…
I have ported my number from Verizon to a pay as you go carrier (total wireless which, as I understand is a Verizon carrier). The port carried over to the new phone and is working fine. I was a…
- fiery likes mama23dogs's reply Re: Im about to exceed my monthly text limit. How do I stop incoming texts from coming in to me?
- Snn5 likes mama23dogs's reply Re: Bill too high
- Snn5 likes Loquat's reply Re: Bill too high
- Snn5 likes makalalynn's reply Re: Where is the HTC One M8?
- Snn5 likes Candycrush's reply Re: Missed call/ call forwarding
I am trying the Verizon Messages app instead of the stock texting app that came with the Maxx because I dislike the plain white background and the app doesn't allow you to change background colors.…
Load more items
I was told and it was put in writing that my monthly bill would be no more than $107. So why does my current bill state I owe $199? Is this a one time occurrence with a newly processed account?